PRIMATE HUNTING/DEER/SQUIRREL/HOGS/ETC w/lodging - $500
---------------------------------
 Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date:  2007-11-15, 2:17PM CST

Ever since that truck heading for the  SOUTHWEST PrimateRESEARCH Center wrecked
near my ranch, I've had a little  PRIMATE PROBLEM. So come on out and rid my
ranch of these pesky BABOONS. No  charge for hunting the apes and ONLY $500 a
weekend for DEER / HOGS / TURKEY /  SQUIRRELS and those TASTY PORK on a
HALF-SHELL ARMADILLOS! Free six-pack of LONE  STAR BEER, the national beer of
TEXAS (paid for in part by the National Texas  Hunters Brewery Foundation; a
proud  sponsor of Omar's Lawn & Landscaping,  Omar's Guided Primate Hunts,
Omar's Hill Country Armadillo Roundup and Roastup,  Omar's Tent making, and
Omar's Salvadoran Bar, Grill, and Whorehouse. Call (210)  260-7308 Frre lodging
and stands and feeders set up. Come on out and enjoy the  Hill Country at it's

http://www.chooseveg.com/meet-your-meat.asp
"There is no  religion without love, and people may talk as much as they like
about their  religion, but if it does not teach them to be good and kind to
other animals as  well as humans, it is all a sham."  -- Anna Sewell