[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 14:22:30 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Peaceable Kingdom update and TOH News

 Dear Kerri,

Tomorrow, we'll be sending out Tribe of Heart's newsletter for Winter 2007,
and I wanted to give you an advance look:

http://www.tribeofheart.org/tohhtml/hbwinter07wd.htm

It features three clips from Peaceable Kingdom: The Journey Home, which is
in the final stages of completion. It also includes a summary of some really
exciting international developments for The Witness, and the introduction of
a new feature called "Movement Watch", which encourages critical thinking
and dialogue about the state of the animal movement.

With gratitude for your friendship and support, and good wishes for a
wonderful holiday for you and yours,

James

http://www.chooseveg.com/meet-your-meat.asp
"There is no  religion without love, and people may talk as much as they like
about their  religion, but if it does not teach them to be good and kind to
other animals as  well as humans, it is all a sham."  -- Anna Sewell