To comment on the following update, log in, then open the issue: http://www.openoffice.org/issues/show_bug.cgi?id=101718
------- Additional comments from [email protected] Sun May 10 14:42:08 +0000 2009 ------- I further would like to add that the issue above seems to be happening in a lot more files than the original set I had thought. I have opened several other .doc files and I notice that writer is making tables invisible at random. These are files I have not had any problem with either in OOO2.4 on Ubuntu or with OOO3.0 on the same OS. So I think there is an issue that needs looking into --------------------------------------------------------------------- Please do not reply to this automatically generated notification from Issue Tracker. Please log onto the website and enter your comments. http://qa.openoffice.org/issue_handling/project_issues.html#notification --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected] --------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
