4GB is not very large in general - I could easily see a game's data pack be
larger than that. Also videos are often more than 4GB. But chances are when
compiling for 32-bit there could be some other limit so you would not be
able to work with such sizes anyway - however I just don't understand why
the Allegro API does have to expose that with a weird type like off_t which
changes size depending on the platform. Maybe I'll do a sed -i -e
's/off_t/int64_t/g' and create a pull request if nobody disagrees - but I
don't know the original reason for off_t so maybe there is a good reason
for it.