Did the rest of the regression testing complete?  Any bugs?

From: Hertel, Carrie Lynn [mailto:carrie.her...@oregonstate.edu]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 3:02 PM
To: Lioy, Marcello <ml...@qce.qualcomm.com>; Arvind Padole
<arvi...@exchange.microsoft.com>; Josh Spain <jsp...@affinegy.com>
Cc: allseen-c...@lists.allseenalliance.org; Jorge Martinez
<jmarti...@affinegy.com>
Subject: 16.10 iOS Security 2.0 Testing

Hi All,

Despite the team's best efforts this week and this afternoon, the Secure Door
samples are not yet working for iOS on 16.10 code.  Jorge Martinez is working
on getting a device locally so he can do some troubleshooting.  We are hoping
for a completion on Monday, November 21st.  If we can get an early resolution
we should be able to complete the retesting needed as well.

I'll send out updates as we learn more.

Thanks,
Carrie

Carrie Hertel, PMP
Software Dev Group & Test Lab Director
Center for Applied Systems and Software
Oregon State University - School of EECS
209 Milne CC
Corvallis, OR 97331
office: 541-737-6012
cell: 541-619-0849
carrie.her...@oregonstate.edu<mailto:carrie.her...@oregonstate.edu>
CASS.oregonstate.edu<cass.oregonstate.edu>