Hey guys,

We have noticed somewhat randomly that session joining and authentication is
MUCH less problematic when the system times of two devices is exactly the same.

We also noticed that there is a timeout argument on method calls. Would there
by chance be a dependency on a device's system clock for session joining/
authentication / or method calls?

Can you guys check the alljoyn-core library to see if there are any comparisons
between remote client's system clocks that may cause a deterministic set of
logic?

We think there is a slight possibility of a massively overlooked bug here that
might fix a lot of problems we've been seeing.

Thanks for any assistance, or information!

-Jeff