Hi Marcello,
Thank you for all you have done for AllJoyn! You will indeed be missed.  I'm
just returning to Austin from CES in Las Vegas.  It was a very good showing for
interoperability among OCF members and we in AllJoyn had a very strong
presence.  "I speak AllJoyn" stickers being passed out at the OCF reception
desk as well.
Marcello please stay in touch and much success for you!  Thanks, Art

Art Lancaster, CTO Affinegy
alancas...@affinegy.com | +1.512.848.0818 | http://affinegy.com | @affinegyart

On Mon, Jan 9, 2017 at 8:57 AM -0800, "Lioy, Marcello" <ml...@qce.qualcomm.com>
wrote:

All,  along with stepping down as WG chair I need to relinquish my committer
privileges as I will no longer be able to participate in the project.  It has
been great working with you all, the collaboration was excellent, and we worked
effectively
 together as a team.  Thanks again for all the great work!