To AllJoyn Open Source Project participants and TSC members,

While in Amsterdam at the OCF members meeting, I had an unexpected medical incident and am now in a hospital in Amsterdam. I'll be having a medical procedure that will take me out of communications for all of this coming week. After that I'll be staying here in an apartment with my wife for an unexpected vacation during tulips season in Holland :-).

While I'm away, I know you can all keep things going. Of course good people to coordinate with are Josh Spain, as Core WG Chair, and Brad Kemp who is also now Vice Chair of the AllSeen Work Group in OCF and can help coordinate working with the AllJoyn certified progam and with AT4 wireless.

I'll send out another update note when I'm able to be connected again, likely in about a week.

Thanks! Art

--
Art Lancaster
CTO, Affinegy