Hi All,

We've identified the issue causing login errors is related to a
misconfiguration of Gerrit. In order to fix this we'll need to restart
Gerrit after a new configuration is in place.

We'll be sending a seperate notice of the maintaince window shortly.

Pawel, thanks for letting others know of a workaround. Hopefully it's
been working for some!

Regards,
Trevor Bramwell