From: Josh Spain [mailto:jsp...@affinegy.com]
Sent: Friday, September 2, 2016 18:49
To: Pawel Winogrodzki <pawe...@microsoft.com>
Cc: allseen-core <allseen-core@lists.allseenalliance.org>
Subject: RE: [Allseen-core] Publishing XSD

To update the hld web page you want the extras/webdocs repository. The Sec2 hld
is somewhere under the docs folder. It's not too hard to find, as it's under
the same path as you find it on the main website.

To be consistent the XSD files could be checked in to the core/alljoyn repo
under the docs folder next to the existing ones for introspection.

Once you are finished with the XSD files and they are merged with master you
need to email
allseen-helpd...@allseenalliance.org<mailto:allseen-helpd...@allseenalliance.org>
 and tell them the URL to publish the XSD files on the website.

*If anyone else has any opinions on this please speak up.*

Thanks,
Josh

On Sep 2, 2016 1:48 PM, "Pawel Winogrodzki"