AGAIN I AM SENDING IN A REMINDER IF YOU JOIN ANY SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
WHILE YOU ARE IN MY GROUPS YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM MY GROUPS UNTIL YOU SHOW
ME YOU HAVE UNSUBBED FROM THE NETWORKING SITES , THIS IS MY MAIN RULE FOR MY
GROUPS, I EXPECT IT TO BE FOLLOWED THRU AND NOT HAVE TO BAN MEMBERS , BUT I
MUST IF YOU JOIN ANY OF THEM , I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY ARE CALLED GROUPLY,
MULTIPLY, ETC......  THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED IN MY GROUPS FOR SECURITY REASONS
OF OTHER MEMBERS HERE IN GROUP. I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE IN MY
GROUPS DO GET AN INVITES FROM OTHER MEMBERS IN THE GROUP TO PLEASE EMAIL ME
PRIVATELY, WITH WHAT SITE THEY GOT THE INVITE FROM AND WHAT MEMBER HAS SENT
TO THEM , SO I MAY PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY HERE IN GROUP THANK YOU. BELOW IS
ANOTHER SITE GOING AROUND NOW WITH INVITES AND PUT SOME INFO HERE FOR YOU
AND LINKS FOR MORE INFO TO READ
THANKS FORUNDERSTANDING IN THIS MATTER AND TO THOSE THAT DECIDE TO JOIN THE
SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES I AM SORRY BUT I HAVE TO DO THIS FOR SECURITY
REASONS , AND PLEASE UNSUB FROM GROUPS AND ALSO IF YOU HAVE ME IN YOUR
CONTACT LIST PLEASE REMOVE MY ADDY FROM YOUR LIST OF CONTACTS  WHEN YOU JOIN
THEM SO I DON'T GET MORE INVITES
THANK YOU

shtyle.fm socail networking site - a seurity risk

http://www.shtyle.fm/oinv.do?iid=
TOU'S

By registering you are agreeing to accept Shtyle.fm *Terms of
Service*<https://mail.google.com/Terms.jsp>
.
Account creation may take a few seconds, please be patient.

http://www.shtyle.fm/Terms.jsp

Shtyle.fm will never give your email address out to 3rd parties.
Contacts imported are solely for your use.
Shtyle.fm is not associated with Orkut.

This website asks you to enter your orkut userid and orkut PASSWORD to
register. Many users will be giving out their orkut passwords

the site is not associated with Orkut- and if they were
they wouldn't need you registration details - they could get the
details/authentication from orkut/google.

Actually you get an e-mail like one below from someone in your orcut
friends list :
<orcut user> has sent you a <gift >

To accept this gift please click the following link:

ttp://*www.shtyle.fm/oinv.do?iid=* <http://www.shtyle.fm/oinv.do?iid=><ID>
Message from <orcut user> :
do u like this

Enjoy your gift,
Shtyle.fm

Once you click on the link, a page comes up actually showing your
orcut id and asking for orcut password to complete the registration.

But it is not a phishing website. But its not affiliated with Google,
so users should not enter their username and password on that
website.
Yes.. This is not a phishing website - but surely acting like one.
Many users will not even realize that thay gave away their password to
a non-orcut/non-google website.

You can use Shtyle to share your photos and files with your friends.
Member will retain copyright ownership and all related rights for
information he or she publishes through Shtyle or otherwise enters into
Shtyle-related services. Shtyle may quote or reproduce small portions of
your content (if you have made it public) in order to promote your Shtyle
site and/or the Shtyle service, but only on a fair-use-type basis.

You acknowledge that Shtyle does not pre-screen Content, but that Shtyle and
its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole
discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the
Service. Without limiting the foregoing, Shtyle and its designees shall have
the right to remove any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise
objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks
associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the
accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.

MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD, AND SECURITY Once you become a member of the
Service, you shall receive a password and an account. You are entirely
responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and
account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all
activities which occur under your account. You may change your password at
any time.

MEMBER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR
OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT MEMBER'S OWN
DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT MEMBER WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE TO MEMBER'S COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE
DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.

if you google shtyle.fm you will see peoples profiles in google search - so
not very safe site

--
hugs,
Sweet