Wonderful shots of your garden, Shirley! And of you too. Your wooden statue
reminds me of Leo Tolstoy (one of my heros)...

Bravo!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shirley Friberg" <lovnpuf...@comcast.net>
To: alpine-l@science.uu.nl
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 12:36:24 PM
Subject: [Alpine-l] Rock Garden

Hi
Yesterday, March 9, our gardens were in the Minneapolis Tribune Garden's
Beautiful.  They select 5-6 gardens a year to review.  We were on our way back
from the Philadelphia Flower Show that day. The show was terrific.  If any of
you visit Minnesota you are invited to visit our gardens.

You can see it on the Minneapolis Tribune site below:

http://www.startribune.com/lifestyle/homegarden/117588448.html

Shirley Friberg
St.Paul, Minnesota
Zone 4-5