he also has one named "Lovisa Maria"

--- zan...@aol.com wrote:

From: zan...@aol.com
To: alpine-l@science.uu.nl
Subject: Re: [Alpine-l] Daphne 'Larissa Maria'
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 21:46:24 -0400 (EDT)

Brian, is it possibly a misspelling of a daphne developed by Rick Lupp?   He named two for his grand daughters, and
I think that  "Maisie Larae" was one of them.  Saw it at Rick's in March and it was a lovely small one growing in one
of his sand beds.  There's a vague similarity in the name, so thought it might be possible.  Don't have a copy of that
catalog so can't give the parentage.