Here to Maine, Spring has arrived, with Woodcocks Peenting and displaying and
the dutch Iris in bloom. Am slowly and trying carefully to clean off the rock
garden started last year as the snow recedes....only loss so far is a
Hesperaloe....don't think I'm ever going to be able to get it to survive...but
I keep trying....but between the matted down leaves and the billionsof tiny
spruce tips that cover the area using the spring rake is a slow and tedious
task...so each day a bit more....and with breathe held and fingers and toes
crossed we shall see what survived.................

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine Zone 5