HI,
  That is a most fabulous picture.  When enlarged the clarity is fantastic.
You could sell your pictures to gardening magazines.  They are professional
photography.

  I have your pictures in a folder with your name on it ready to be made into a
CD for the arboretum.  Our chapter did donate the $5000.00 for a design and the
Iris Society may contribute also. I will not use them for any other purpose
except I would like to give a class to our chapter with the title.  Mountain
Scene's of Alpines by Cliff Booker.  Or even better we could try to get you to
come here for a presentation through NARGS Speakers Tour. My son is a
professional photographer. His studio is in downtown Minneapolis.  I know that
the use of someone else's pictures need to be protected.  He is very careful
how he gives them out. So I will protect yours. They are worth a lot to you.

 I have asked the designer I chose to give me a figure of what her charge would
be for a design. She has a great background. She has a Phd. from Barnard
College of Columbia University. She taught at MIT, Harvard University and the
U. of Minnesota.  She got a Fulbright/Hayes Scholarship to France, the Aga Khan
Scholar, full fellowship for doctoral studies at MIT, and American Academy in
Rome, and an Aga Khan Travel Grant in Egypt. She made a great fern garden
design at Como Park Pavillion. Pulse she has a nice personality and is
attractive. A pretty good package.

Thanks for all your wonderful pictures.

Shirley Friberg
Minnesota MN-NARGS

On May 7, 2013, at 9:36 AM, Cliff Booker wrote:

> Alpine-L Gallery Image Upload (3575) Linum pubescens
>
>               From: Cliff Booker
>               eMail: bookcli...@aol.com
>               Name: Linum pubescens
>               Note: