Hello Maggi,
Thank you for your message and informations.
Unfortunately, I don't find description and articles about this plant, or in
extension articles or scientific publication. Also, the author (Poulter) is
unknown for me.
However, I know now that Hypericum imbricatum  grows in southern Turkey, in the
country, opposite the island of Cyprus.
Kinds regards
Vincent