From: alpine-l-boun...@science.uu.nl [mailto:alpine-l-boun...@science.uu.nl]
On Behalf Of Youngs Aberdeen
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2014 7:15 AM
To: Alpine-L .
Subject: [Alpine-l] International Rock Gardeners -live and kicking!

Hello Judith,

Thanks for your kind words to the IRG team and our great contributors.

I can sympathise with your weather woes - here in N.E. Scotland it has been
so dark and damp lately

that it seems a miracle  that anything is growing at all.

Thankfully the plants are made of tougher stuff than the gardeners!

The weather brings further problems for the plants under glass, of course -

these have been mentioned in the Bulb Log,  where Ian describes problems
with botrytis

  <http://www.srgc.org.uk/logs/logdir/2014Dec101418207903BULB_LOG_5014.pdf>
http://www.srgc.org.uk/logs/logdir/2014Dec101418207903BULB_LOG_5014.pdf