I am looking for any information on Silene atigraca. It was offered in the AGS
Seed List 63 2014-2015 as #4702 and is also available commercially from
Plantworld Seeds. The owner Ray Brown says he got it from one of the seed
exchanges a few years ago but has no further details. Any information on the
possible original collection,  publication of the name as a valid species or
other taxonomic or botanical details would be welcome. Thank you!

I guess you looked at Kew, Tropicos, IPNI, Plantarium, etc., and found nothing.

A misread label, maybe?

Bob Nold