Hello
I enclose a patch to alsa09, which fixes the problems I have been having
regarding no AC3 output from the SPDIF out.
I don't know if anyone remembers, but I have been having problems with my SB
Live card and AC3 out for a long time.
I could get AC3 passthru working with the opensource.creative.com emu10k1
driver, but it never worked with the alsa09 driver.

I had a free moment, so I tried hacking the alsa09 code a bit, to see what
was happening.

This patch finally fixes it for me at last. :-)

Can someone please add this to the alsa 09 CVS ?

Cheers
James

--
Nothing in this world is exactly what it appears to be.