It is a shame that this person is really missing the point of what the open
source community really wants.
Good technical documentation, so that the open source DSP audio engineers
around the world can write a good 46xx driver for Linux.
We really don't need cirrus audio engineers, we just need good technical
documentation on the DSP.
E.g. Instruction sets, registers, assemblers, dis-assemblers, current source
code for the DSP static images.

If cirrus don't support or sell the product any more, what is the reason for
not giving out this information.

Cheers
James