Finally a answer from someone, however it does not make me happier -;) ....

>>and the codecs CS4694, CS4697 and so on. But what about the programmers
>>guide, does it not exist any open document like "CS4630 Programmers
>>Manual", or something similar, where it explain how to program the DSP
>>?? or is that not public ???
>>

>no.

... the same history repeats again, what do they win keeping thoose
f*ck*ing spec.
closed ....

>>Then i've sent mail to Cirrus and Hercules, of course without any
>>response (yet) ....
>>

>i've been asking to cirrus logic many times, but no responce, too.
>apparently cirruslogic has no interest in this chip at all, since
>they stopped producing this chip.

The cs4630 chip is still in list of Cirrus available products.

Maybe it's meaningless to continue with this, but i'm a very obstinate
persson and have not
given up yet.
I suspect that the specifications we need for the cs4630 are chipped
ordering the
reference board manufacturing kit (CMK4630-10) plus a lot of OrCAD PCB
stuff .
I believe that the Game Theater XP card is probably 99% based on the
CMK4630 reference
design + "a breakout box".
Then i've been trying to contact Cirrus to get some price information about
the CMK4630-10 manufacturing kit and try to know what's included and maybe
order one (if it's not too expensive), but Cirrus just sucks and have
not given me any
response yet. Then today i tried to call directly to a Cirrus
distributor where people
was gone on vacations and gone for weekend, so things just sucks!

/Benny