Dear users,

I am using the ice1712-driver for my Terratec EWS88MT soundcard.

All compiles fine and the modules are loaded as well. After having compiled and installed everything
I tried to use the envy24control tool. After typing the instruction to start it nothing happens but the whole system is dead.
I have to reset by pushing the button.

The same happens when simply calling 'amixer contents'.

aplay ...wav does not play any sound even though all channels have been unmuted.

I have now added a soundblaster audigy as first soundcard which works well!

Has anyone experienced similar problems with that Terratec card?

Regards,
Hauke