Roger,
   I'm just using an AI-3 for now. Nothing fancy.

   Paul Davis told me maybe 2 months ago that RME had not provided him with the
programming information for the mixer, but when I purchased the card I didn't
realize the disconnect was quite this fundamental.

   Live an learn. Maybe one day I'll be able to use this feature.

   I would think that Thomas's Total Mix clone won't help me either?

Mark