Paul,

Please read the content of my email.. You yourself had specifically
asked for further output from me regarding the issue of libraries
attempting to build as dynamically linked when they should have been
static.. I provided that to you directly and the list and no response
came...Yes the output was too big to go immediately be entered into this
list, I then responded by alerting you to this fact.

Following no further response I tried to then solve the problem myself
with the limited knowledge I have but came against further problems..
again no response..

I am not asking for hand holding.. I have succesfully built ardour
before on other systems but when I am asked for further information and
it doesn't get responded to that's when I have to start questioning. I
always try to resolve issues myself when I can before mailing any list.

I'd rather not have to worry about building the software and be able to
alert you to bugs/errors and potential new "cool features" but no
resonse to answers I have provided to specific questions of me seems a
little dubious if not disrespectful

cheers
Allan