On Sunday 16 February 2003 20:46, Mark Knecht wrote:
> Pedro,
>    I run on the PlanetCCRMA flow. My current Alsa appears to be from
> 1/21/03, or about a month ago. Was rc7 after that?

Yes, 0.9.0rc7 is dated 2003-01-28
PlanetCCRMA's ALSA drivers came from a CVS snapshot taken at 2003-01-21
The bug was introduced at 2003-01-10

So, you should use current CVS driver, or wait for a PlanetCCRMA update, or
use Midiman's firmware. For other USB MIDI fully compliant devices, like
Evolution's keyboards, a fixed driver is needed.

Regards,
Pedro

--
ALSA Library Bindings for Pascal