Hi,

On Tue, Mar 04, 2003 at 03:20:05PM -0800, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Message: 2
> Date: Tue,  4 Mar 2003 19:35:35 -0400
> From: "mjander " <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [Alsa-devel] New driver
>
> Hi,
>
> I started writing a new driver for the Aureal Vortex soundcards.
Whoa, cool!!!

I've also toyed with the idea of doing that, but with me getting a new
almost completely unsupported wireless card (ACX100 chip), I turned to
trying to support that card instead.

But given this very good news, I guess I'll actually be strongly inclined to
get that driver to work with my card :-)

I've got the Aztech PCI338 A3D w/ 8820 chip, BTW.

> What is the "official" procedure to integrate  my driver ?
Sorry, I guess I'm not the one to comment on that.

Andreas Mohr, azt3328 driver developer