Okay..

I don't know if much work has been done with ALSA or whether MusE has
improved it's handling of multiple ports but the mtpav is definitely
useable for all areas except...MTC/SMPTE..It just doesn't seem to lock
on to a signal properly.. (the mtpav locking on to a signal sent from
the computer) It will however successfully pass a signal through to

This occurs in both MusE and ardour  but I'm kind of ignoring the ardour
results as I can't find where the frame rate is setup..  I haven't used
any other clients.. I ahve to check with MusE list to see if MTC is
fully implemented

I don't really use MTC, but since I've got the equipment I am happy to
test it..

cheers

--
Allan Klinbail <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>