Thomas Charbonnel wrote:

Remaining: * HDSP9652: the matrix mixer isn't yet handled right. * Rev11 + Multiface: either the firmware file is wrong or the io-box firmware upload scenario has changed for this card revision. Has anyone ever had success with this combination (or rev11 + Digiface) ?

I am using multiface which hasn't been flashed. I have upgraded to a newer kernel (2.4.21) (0.9.4 tarball) and now I don't get the error about finding hwdep when I run hdsploader but there is still no sound coming from the device.

My friend tells me that in windows it will always have the WC button on when it is working correctly.

In this case after running hdsploader the box flashes and then all the lights turn off.

This device has worked with older versions of the alsa drivers.

-- Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd. Http://www.boosthardware.com Http://www.djcj.org - The Linux Audio Users guide ========================================

Being on stage with the band in front of crowds shouting, "Get off! No! We want normal music!", I think that was more like acting than anything I've ever done.

Goldie, 8 Nov, 2002
The Scotsman