Thomas & Jaroslav,
   Here's a graphical representation of the noise problem I'm having
using the HDSP 9652. The attached png file shows the wave file I'm
playing on the top line, and then two separate outputs from the HDSP
9652. The two separate Pro Tools captures were done at the same time and
are definitely in sync. I have adjusted the wave file input to be in
line with where it probably was when I played the file.

   The next line shows what's captured by Pro Tools over the ADAT-2
cable. It appears the first .1 Sec is not transferred by the HDSP 9652.

   The final group shows what is captured by Pro Tools on an audio input
that is the same as my main speaker output. Levels are reduced a bit
since I have hdspmixer cutting the level a bit, but you can clearly see
the noise at the beginning, which is very loud, and then the same delay
before the actual audio starts playing. This last group is ADAT-1 out
going to the AI-3 and then into a Pro Tools input.

   I hope this helps explain the problem.

Cheers,
Mark