Hi,
I'm a happy user of software suspend [http://swsusp.sf.net].
Unfortunately, my soundcard (via686b/via82xx) doesn't work after resume
because of missing PM hooks. If I unload/reload the modules everything is
fine, but this is of course not very nice (have to kill all apps accessing
the sound device).
Can anybody tell me how to add the PM hooks to the via82xx driver? Or even
much better: Can anybody just do it for me? :-))

with kind regards,
Markus