Hi
Sorry about the HTML formatting.  :(
Should be fixed now.

Nobody likes all that crap in their mail digests!

Regards,
Ralph

---------
We have moved! Tribal Data Solutions (formerly Trackit Systems) has moved to bigger
and better premises at Hawthorn Park, which is two minutes from the junction of the
A64 and Leeds outer ring road. The new contact details are; Tribal Data Solutions,
Tribal House, Hawthorn Park, Coal Road, Leeds, LS14 1PQ, Telephone number - 0113 306
0306. For more details and a map, please visit our website at
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of our
copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting
http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this
message. Thank you.