holborn wrote:
Sorry i'm new :-) from 2003 .... today is my first visit to linuxaudio.org home page, i never know about their existence. Then .... can someone explain here in a few words a little history about when/how LAD and linuxaudio was born and their dependencies?

Sorry this kind of discussion is to mutch for my poor English, i need hours to read it, but i try ... :-)

There is much information available on the linux audio developers website.

www.linuxdj.org

the info for linuxaudio.org can be found on the lad archives and the linuxadudio.org website.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

Apparently upon the beginning of the barrage, the donkey broke discipline and panicked, toppling the cart. At that point, the rockets disconnected from the timer, leaving them strewn around the street. Tethered to the now toppled cart, the donkey was unable to escape before the arrival of U.S. troops.

United Press International
Rockets on donkeys hit major Baghdad sites

By P. MITCHELL PROTHERO
Published 11/21/2003 11:13 AM