> Are you in possesion of multiple cards at the moment?  If so, have you
> tested any multitrack recording of analog inputs from both cards
> simultaneously yet?  I have 1 1010LT now, and am planning on a second
> one within the month, to create a 16 track live recording studio.  This

I have successfully used Delta 1010LT and Delta Audiophile 2496 (2
ana + 2 digi channels) together to have 10 analog channels (1010LT has 8
analog, right?). I synced the cards through the S/PDIF since 2496 doesn't
have word clock i/o. But I had to reset alsa drivers after every capture,
since I experienced sometimes some driver lockups. I think the spdif code
had some bug and it was pathced later, but I didn't have the recording
setup anymore to test if that patch helped.

For recording I used ecasound. Also tried to hack around with .asoundrc
and JACK, but no luck. This was about 6 months ago, things might be
different now.

Tommi Uimonen