guan yim wrote:
FYI too, the Audigy 2001 I have been talking about is using the following chips:

SIGMATEL
STAC9721T
LC5A01E
0201

CREATIVE
Audigy(tm)
CA0100-IDF
(C) CREATIVE TECH'01
2BA70KW

I can have 6 channels output with this card. I think if creative uses the SIGMATEL chip on that SBLive 2003 (say, "Audigy 2003") then it will create same problem later :)

Do any output channels work. Just try stereo for "front" and "rear" and "center/lfe" Also, what is the output from lspci -n |grep 0401

Cheers
James