--- Paul Davis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: >
>Hi ,
> >i'm trying to change the fragment size that the
> alsa
> >driver is capturing/playing out. It's currently set
> at
> >32 msecs(256 bytes).
> >They are set in the runtime structure...
> >   runtime->period_max ...etc
> >Could anybody tell me which file these parameters
> are
> >set in the alsa-driver directory?
>
> you should be using
> snd_pcm_hw_params_set_period_size()

Does this mean that i can change the period size
without recompiling the driver?
Im am not developing an ALSA application myself, just
trying to change the pcm parameters.
snd_pcm_hw_params_set_period_size()...looks like a
function call included in a user written ALSA
application??
Excuse me if this is a stupid questions but,How do I
use this function call in my case to change the driver
period??
Brian.