Thank you, it works, now I can play a file on specified lines.
But now, the problem is that I can not play files simultaneously. If I start
two aplay process on different lines the second process wait for the end of
the first one to begin, maybe it is because the soundcard is used by the
first process.
Does it exist an alsa sound wrapper (aserver maybe ?) in order to play
several files in the same time ?
Thanks,
Nicolas