Hello

I'm still trying to get raw AC3 stream on the spdif output of my Asus
a7n8x deluze board (intel8x0) to no avail.

I've also tried to get raw AC3 stream with ac3dec.

With this command I get PCM sound through SPDIF and my yamaha amplifier:

  $ tools/extract_ac3 /cdrom/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB |./ac3dec -R -D hw:0,2
  5.1 Mode 48.0 KHz 448 kbps Complete Main Audio Service
  Using PCM device 'hw:0,2'

With this command, I get a short scratchy noise and then silence:

  $ tools/extract_ac3 /cdrom/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_1.VOB |./ac3dec -C -D hw:0,2
  Using PCM device 'hw:0,2'
  AC3 Stream 48.0 KHz 448 kbps

Any advice on what can go wrong ?

What else can I try to debug this problem ?

Should I log a bug ?

Thanks