On Tue, 2006-01-17 at 21:06 -0500, Rich Rosa wrote:
> I tried without the asound.conf file. I can send audio to any of the
> pre-defined channels, but not two at the same time. I feel we're
> getting closer here though.

I am not sure this hardware supports using the outputs simultaneously as
independent mono/stereo PCMs, at the ALSA level.  Maybe someone else who
has the hardware can comment?

Your best bet may be to use JACK, which will see the device as 10 inputs
and 12 outputs, that you can connect any client to independently.

Lee