Hi all,

I'm getting another problem with my new edirol UA25.
As describe in the subject, if i put the switch "Advanced mode" on my
ua25, the card is not detected when i plug in the USB cable, with this
switch off, it is detected and i can use it (but with a quality sound
problem i describe in a previous email).

Is there any special things to do to exploit the "advanced" mode of the
Edirol UA25?
Without this mode i can "only" record/play at 44.1Khz... :(

kernel is custom 2.6.8 (debian based), alsa is 1.0.4.

Any point out will be apreciated.

Thanks,
Christian