Le septidi 27 frimaire, an CCXV, Ingo Müller a écrit :
> I'm very much interested in that issue, too. I had the same problem,
> having "PCM not usable" errors on some setups I tried. I finally gave up
> thinking that it just can't be done. Hoping that it will be possible one
> day, I filed a feature request. Maybe you could add a comment to show,
> that I'm not the only one desiring such a feature. If you should find a
> way how to do it with the current versions, please tell me how! Thanks
> in advance.

Hi.

I am glad I am not the only one with the problem. I did not manage to find
your feature request. But I believe that if you did nothing wrong, nor I,
the problem should be in a bug tracker and not a feature wish list. If it is
not possible to use multi to bind two dmix, it should at least be written in
the documentation.

Regards,

--
  Nicolas George