Hi,

I have FC6, Audigy and integrated via8233.
For me system-config-soundcard worked well.

For reference here is what I have in modprobe.conf (generated by
system-config-soundcard)

options snd cards_limit=8
alias snd-card-0 snd-emu10k1
options snd-emu10k1 index=0
alias snd-card-1 snd-via82xx
options snd-via82xx index=1

and in asound.conf (generated by system-config-soundcard too)

#Generated by system-config-soundcard, do not edit by hand
#SWCONF
#DEV 0
defaults.pcm.card 0
defaults.pcm.device 0