I've submitted official bug reports.. is anyone working on this or am I
wasting my time and should discconnect it from the parallel port and
just connect via multiple usb MIDI interfaces into the mtpav rack?

(I can't actually swap for an m-audio or edirol as they don't have the
routing capabilities...such as eliminating clock sources from individual
ports e.t.c.)