Hello, has anyone ever successfully used midi program change
messages in ALSA?

        I am not sure if I have configured something incorrectly, or if I
should compile a bug report.  If someone could say yeah, I use
program change all the time - programs banks whatever its great.
Then I will fix my setup somehow.  But since my issue of only
receiving program change 0 happens with 2 different devices a layla
20 and a USB evolution x-session, and with 2 different programs, I am
inclined to think something is wrong above these devices involving
the program change message type - other message types seem fine.

        So if any of you could let me know of your successful use of program
change with an ALSA supported midi device I would very much
appreciate it!

Thanks so much,

Jonathan Leonard