I had done make menuconfig and make before installed alsa-driver.

$grep SOUND .config
CONFIG_SOUND=y
# CONFIG_SOUND_PRIME is not set

Clemens Ladisch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Huynh Phuoc Tai wrote:
> checking for directory with kernel source...
> /home/hptai/source/KZM/4.5/linux-2.6.16-alsa
> checking for directory with kernel build...
> /home/hptai/source/KZM/4.5/linux-2.6.16-alsa
> checking for kernel version... 0.0.0

That directory contains only the source files but not the configuration.
Make sure that the .config file contains the configuration of the
target kernel, and that at least "make prepare" has been run.

HTH
Clemens