On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 6:07 PM, Julien Claassen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!
>   WHICH is your soundcard?
>   Kindest regards
>            Julien

Maya44 PCI.  It was described in a PNG attachment clipped from an ALSA
web screenshot ;-)

Here's the latest, from a recent alsa ML posting:

> Can't wait till maya44
> support will be added to the official alsa tree. It will help with the
> development of the new driver.

I don't think there will be much users until the driver is merged to
kernel tree because distros don't use always alsa-driver tree.

Anyway, the Maya44 support is still pending.  We need some cleanups
before merting Maya44 support code.

I know it is being actively worked on.  I would guess a few weeks.

Lee