On Tuesday 13 January 2009 23:41, sonof...@iinet.net.au wrote:
>  Hey
>
>  I have the same problem but with multiple MIDI devices that use
> snd-usb-audio (evolution uc-17, bcf-200, amt8),  is there a way to set the
> order with multiple cards that use the same module?
>
>  cheers
>
>  Allan

Hi Allan.

That's quite easy, but I've lost the email with the specific instructions. You
will need the vendor id's, and product id's for each of your usb devices, but
lsusb should provide you with those.

As I say I forget the exact lines that you need to set, so post a message to
the list, with the subject line as below.

How to order multiple usb devices

Just a suggestion, but please post your messages in plain text, not HTML, and
post your replies at the bottom of any replies you receive.

Hoping that you resolve your problem.

Nigel.