Ron Pitts wrote:
> Its loading now without error  however doesnt report its found my ASUS
> HDAV1.3 ......

It doesn't report anything when there is no error.
Does it appear in /proc/asound/cards?

Anyway, I've fixed a bug after 1.0.19 was released; please try
http://www.alsa-project.org/snapshot/files/alsa-driver-1.0.19.30.gf0b3d.325.gc46d0.tar.bz2

> Clemens, your the man when it comes to this card, I understand its only 10%
> finished at the moment?

You're the first to ever try this code; I'm not sure if anything works.

I estimate that analog sound output and video data passthrough should
work, and that HDMI sound output possibly works.  Video effects are not
supported at the moment because I don't know how to enable them.

Best regards,
Clemens