Thank you, Dominique, for such an extensive answer, I really appreciate your
will
But I had no luck following the instructions :(

In the long run, I recompiled my kernel, and even twice so (first time i forgot
to check another wireless driver )

What I can state is that "Sound card support" is REALLY a module, not a part of
the kernel

I recompiled the whole alsa driver after kernel reinstall, but it didn't help
any much

I still get unknown symbol error trying to modprobe snd.ko and don't know what
to do...

Dominique Michel <dominique.mic...@vtxnet.ch> писал(а) в своём письме Thu, 12
Mar 2009 21:50:42 +0500:

Sincerely yours, Crystal