On Sun, 2010-01-03 at 12:40 +0300, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Guess what - I went the hard way. I solved the problem by just
> selecting in JACK Setup to output to USB headphones ) If you press on
> arrow instead of looking through the drop down list where you only
> have weird hw0 and such stuff, if you press arrow you get a menu which
> sys what is what. There I chose my USB headphones and now it is
> working perfectly )

Firstly, please don't top-post.

Secondly, terminology is pretty important in this case. I gather you're
referring to qjackctl, a GUI app for controlling JACK, rather than JACK
itself. This isn't the only way for controlling JACK (certainly one of
the easiest), so specification would be good.

Thirdly, glad you got it working =).