Στις Παρασκευή 11 Φεβρουάριος 2011 20:08:09 Torquil Macdonald Sørensen γράψατε:
> On 11/02/11 19:20, Dimitrios Glentadakis wrote:
> > Hi i subscribed to this list to find help to resolve a problem with the
> > sound card.
> > Te problem is when i plug the headphones, i have the sound muted. To have
> > the sound from the headphones i have to open the pulseaudio settings,
> > change the output from "Analog output" to "Analog headphones" unmute the
> > sound in pulseaudio settings, open the alsamixer and increase manualy the
> > channel front.
> > Is ther a way to have all this done automaticaly when i plug the headphones
> > ?
> >
> > Thanks for the help
> >
> > The output of alsa-info.sh
> > http://www.alsa-project.org/db/?f=e06ef054f88e5514bd9a89bf2978b4caf8f7ea01
>
> I don't have the same sound card, but I'm also using the snd-hda-intel
> driver.
> If I remember correctly, such behaviour depends on the option "model" that is
> used when loading the snd-hda-intel module. You might take a look here, if
> you
> have not already seen it:
>
> http://help.ubuntu.com/community/HdaIntelSoundHowto
> http://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/sound/alsa/HD-Audio-Models.txt
>
> I might be wrong, but it's worth a shot.
>
> Torquil

Thanks for the link is very detailed. I run the "cat /proc/asound/card0/codec#*
| grep Codec" to find the model of my sound card and the output is:
Codec: VIA VT1708S

It means that my card is the via vt1708s (?)

in the file with the list of models unfortunateley the via does nt match to
another model except the auto:

VIA VT17xx/VT18xx/VT20xx
  auto          BIOS setup (default)

which is the actually setting :